Alliance Board of Directors
Alliance is governed by a Board of Directors is responsible for comprehensive planning, budgeting, implementing and monitoring of community-based mental health, developmental disability and substance abuse services to meet the needs of individuals in the Alliance region.
The Alliance Board consists of community stakeholders from Durham and Wake counties that are appointed by their respective County Commissioners, as well as representation from Cumberland and Johnston counties. Service providers do not serve as members of the Board.
Lascel Webley, Jr., Chair
Nancy Henley, MD, Vice Chair
George Corvin, MD
John R. Griffin
Commissioner Michael Page
Access Board Minutes.
All Board and Board Committee meetings are held at the Alliance corporate office and are open to the public:
- Board meets on the first Thursday of each month at 4:00pm
- Executive Committee meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 8:15am
- Finance Committee meets on the first Thursday of the month at 3:00pm
- Quality Management Committee meets on the first Thursday of the month at 2:00pm
- Human Rights Committee meets on the last Tuesday of May, August and November 2013 at 4:00pm