You can access services by:
- Calling the 24 hour toll-free Alliance Access and Information Line at (800) 510-9132
- Walking into or contacting one of the Alliance-approved Crisis and Assessment Centers or independent practitioners.
An approved assessment site or independent practitioner is able to provide a comprehensive assessment and in some cases follow-up care to individuals covered by the Alliance Health Plan. There are Crisis and Assessment Centers and several independent practitioners located throughout the Alliance region.
If I Call the Alliance 24 Hour Toll-Free Number Who Will Answer my Call?
The toll-free Alliance Access and Information Line is answered by Qualified Professionals in the Access and Information Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The Access and Information Center is staffed by:
- Access Specialists who can provide information on mental health, intellectual/ developmental disabilities and substance use/addiction resources and services, and help with routine referrals.
- Access Clinicians have a minimum of a master’s degree in the field of behavioral health, are licensed, and are trained to work with callers who have urgent and emergency needs.
You may call this number for the following needs:
- Telephone assessments and enrollment of individuals for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use/addiction services
- Information on community resources for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use/addiction
- Crisis intervention by telephone or to arrange for an emergency face‐to‐face clinical assessment related to a crisis
- Referral for services to Alliance’s local network of providers.