A grievance is an expression of dissatisfaction about any matter other than decisions regarding requests for Medicaid services. You may file a grievance with Alliance either orally by contacting the Access and Information Center or in writing, and you have the option to remain anonymous.

Please send your written complaints to Complaints@AllianceBHC.org or to Alliance’s Quality Management Department at 4600 Emperor Boulevard, Durham, NC, 27703.

If you prefer to discuss your concern informally before filing a complaint, contact the Alliance Office of Consumer Affairs by calling (800) 510-9132.

Learn more about the Office of Consumer Affairs.

Page last modified: September 12, 2016