What are Alliance Crisis and Assessment Centers?
- 1 What are Alliance Crisis and Assessment Centers?
- 2 When Should I Go to a Crisis and Assessment Center?
There are also facilities in Durham, Wake and Cumberland counties that are an alternative to inpatient hospital setting available within the community. They can provide stabilization services to individuals experiencing both mental health and substance abuse related crisis.
Adults (18 and older) may be assessed and if needed admitted for mental health crisis stabilization and detoxification from drugs and/or alcohol in a safe environment at the following in-network Crisis and Assessment Centers.
You can walk-in or call (800) 510-9132.
Crisis and Assessment Center Locations
When Should I Go to a Crisis and Assessment Center?
You should go to a Crisis and Assessment Center if you:
- Feel you want to hurt others or yourself
- Are hearing voices or are told you are talking to yourself
- Are intoxicated and have someone to bring you safely to a Center
- Are depressed or too sad to take care of yourself or others