The i2i Center for Integrative Health will hold a pre-conference “Provider Success Symposium” on December 4, 2018, from 1:30 to 4:00 pm before their “Visionary Voices” conference in Pinehurst, NC.
The symposium is titled “Change is Here! Critical Issues For Provider Success” and will offer a big picture view and insight from experts on areas of planning most critical for provider success in the new Medicaid managed care integrated system.
- Topics to be covered include:
- Understand what being a value based provider as defined by health plans means;
- Understand the use of Electronic Health Records (EHR), connectivity to NC Health Information Exchanges (HIE), and how to use this data once it is flowing bi-directionally;
- Identification of the infrastructure you must have for data collection, reporting and analysis to meet quality indicators that will be dictated by multiple payer sources;
- Familiarization with the Alternative Payment Continuum including the tracking of costs in order to mitigate your financial risk;
- Practicing WHOLE person care and understanding that it is not as simple as integrated behavioral health and primary healthcare.
The speaker will be Tara Larson, Senior Health Policy Specialist, Cansler Collaborative Resources. Symposium experts include Paul Enderson, Executive Director, Youth Villages; Billy West, Executive Director, Daymark Recovery Services, Inc.; and Lindsay Crouse Mitrook, Director, Value Based Care, AmeriHealth.